CLICK HERE to download the file and listen directly.
MoTR 312 is 71 minutes long and is a 62 MB file in MP3 format.
HOSTS: Matthew Miller (Seattle) and Kevin C. Tofel (Philadelphia)
- What devices came and went over the past few weeks?
- Early impressions of the Qualcomm Toq smartwatch. Nice hardware; software needs some work
- The Fitbit Force is with Kevin
- Google really needs to update the Pixel to the latest Haswell chips. For the same $1299, Kevin picked up a 13" MBP Retina which benchmarks faster in Chrome and gets 9 hours of battery (Pixel only gets 5-ish)
- Speaking of Chromebooks, the HP 11 is back on sale! 🙂
- CES: First time with no dedicated camera? iPhone 5 plus iPad Air is an all-in-one photo / video editing solution that's pretty solid based on my tests.
- Matt tried Moto G for wife, returned and she is back to the HTC One Mini
CONTACT US: E-mail us or leave us a voicemail on our SkypeLine!