CLICK HERE to download the file and listen directly.
MoTR 310 is 74 minutes long and is a 62.3 MB file in MP3 format.
HOSTS: Matthew Miller (Seattle) and Kevin C. Tofel (Philadelphia)
- Initial thoughts of the Sprint HTC One Max
- Moto Maker launches across carriers, prices are $100 less than original
- Moto G thoughts
- Initial thoughts on Lumia 1520 and 2520, launching on AT&T this week
- Apple and Google continue to provide enhanced iOS services (Google Music, Google Now)
- The Pebble iOS connection destroys Pebble battery life
- UP24 and 3.0 software announced for iOS
- iPad Air and Nexus 5 come and gone for Matt
CONTACT US: E-mail us or leave us a voicemail on our SkypeLine!
SUBSCRIBE: Use this RSS feed with your favorite podcatcher or click this link to add us to iTunes
MobileTechRoundup 310: A first look at the Lumia 1520 and 2520