CLICK HERE to download the file and listen directly!
MoTR 322 is 78:45 minutes long and is a 70.3 MB file in MP3 format.
HOSTS: Matthew Miller (Seattle) and Kevin C. Tofel (Philadelphia)
- Google I/O (Kevin used SP3 again for the trip – how is Matt’s experience one week in?)
- Android Wear and a few days with the Gear Live
- No skins allowed on Android Wear, TV or Auto. (GOOD!)
- Lots of I/O stuff: Android L, Android apps "on" Chrome OS, Android One program (no mention of Nexus, which appears to be staying)
- Hands-on with the Galaxy Tab S 8.4 and 10.5
CONTACT US: E-mail us or leave us a voicemail on our SkypeLine!
SUBSCRIBE: Use this RSS feed with your favorite podcatcher or click this link to add us to iTunes
MobileTechRoundup 322: Google I/O recapped and Android Wear… worn.
2 thoughts on “MobileTechRoundup 322: Google I/O recapped and Android Wear… worn.”
i Kevin and Matt,
I really wanted the new Nexus 10, but after waiting almost a year I gave up when I read the specs for the Galaxy Tab S 10.5. I’ve had it for 6 days now and I’m extremely glad with my decision.
About the finger print reader problem. I had the same problem with it not recognizing my index finger. Then I heard someone suggest that you should keep your finger flat as you swipe. Don’t round up towards the end as you swipe, so you end up with your finger tip is the last point of contact. Keeping my finger flat, I could get it to recognize after 3 swipes! After another day, I’m getting it to work after 1 to 2 swipes. That’s very acceptable for me since my alternate password is long.
Love your show, listen every week.
Great tip on the fingerprint reader, Wendy; thanks much for sharing!