CLICK HERE to download the file and listen directly!
MoTR 325 is 68:45 minutes long and is a 61.8 MB file in MP3 format.
HOSTS: Matthew Miller (Seattle) and Kevin C. Tofel (Philadelphia)
- Windows Phone 8.1 update 1 brings potential for a wider range of devices
- Windows Phone Store passes 300,000 apps. Matt keeps using his Lumia 1520, 8.1 and Cyan help make it possible.
- Moto X+1 leaked benchmarks suggest Snapdragon 801 – looks like this will not be another phone with mid-range specs.
- Timex Ironman watch with 3G data – what a MotoActv successor should have been?
- Amazon Fire Phone – not even a spark of interest from either of us
- HP SlateBook 14 – want Android in a laptop? That’ll be $430, thank you.
- Apple likely to announced iPhone 6 on 9 September
CONTACT US: E-mail us or leave us a voicemail on our SkypeLine!