CLICK HERE to download the file and listen directly!
MoTR 335 is 65 minutes long and is a 79.1 MB file in MP3 format.
HOSTS: Matthew Miller (Seattle) and Kevin C. Tofel (Philadelphia)
- Running with the SW3 – RK with GPS vs Ghostracer
- Quick take on the Plantronics Backbeat Fit wireless headphones
- Google Fit experiences (mixed at best so far)
- Pebble update adds Android Wear functionality
- BlackBerry Classic: what is it and who is it for?
- Android Auto in the car. Good or bad idea?
- Our choices for device of the year
- What do we expect in 2015?
CONTACT US: E-mail us or leave us a voicemail on our SkypeLine!
SUBSCRIBE: Use this RSS feed with your favorite podcatcher or click this link to add us to iTunes
MobileTechRoundup 335: 8 years and still going strong
One thought on “MobileTechRoundup 335: 8 years and still going strong”
Merry Christmas. Been listening since my Windows Mobile 5.0 days. I appreciate all the info and dedication to the podcast. (Now listening on my Nexus 6 and loving the speakers!)