CLICK HERE to download the file and listen directly!
MoTR 336 is 64 minutes long and is a 76.3 MB file in MP3 format.
HOSTS: Matthew Miller (Seattle) and Kevin C. Tofel (Philadelphia)
- Why Android works better than iOS for Matt
- Motorola adds 64GB Pure Edition Moto X (and the Nexus 6 is the Moto X Pro)
- LG announces the LG G Flex 2 at CES
- Garmin announces more fitness devices at CES
- Withings Activite Pop
- Sony SmartWatch 3 gets better with steel Kevin’s RunKeeper experience)
- Acer’s new Chromebook 15
- Flurry report: Apple dominates holiday activations
CONTACT US: E-mail us or leave us a voicemail on our SkypeLine!
SUBSCRIBE: Use this RSS feed with your favorite podcatcher or click this link to add us to iTunes
MobileTechRoundup 336: Back from CES