CLICK HERE to download the file and listen directly!
MoTR 338 is 53 minutes long and is a 63.6 MB file in MP3 format.
HOSTS: Matthew Miller (Seattle) and Kevin C. Tofel (Philadelphia)
- What phone is Matt using now – the Xperia Z3 is still in the mix
- Should Samsung pull TouchWiz out from its Android builds?
- 74.5M people can’t be wrong: Big phones are hot sellers.
- Thoughts on Windows 10 on phones and tablets
- Outlook on iOS and Android is quite good
- Apple Watch arrives in April
- Google Now gets 3rd party app support. Yippee!
CONTACT US: E-mail us or leave us a voicemail on our SkypeLine!
SUBSCRIBE: Use this RSS feed with your favorite podcatcher or click this link to add us to iTunes
MobileTechRoundup 338: The Super Bowl edition