CLICK HERE to download the file and listen directly!
MoTR 353 is 74 minutes long and is a 85.3 MB file in MP3 format.
HOSTS: Matthew Miller (Seattle) and Kevin C. Tofel (Philadelphia)
- New Moto X Pure Edition orders are live
- All about the new Moto 360
- Lenovo Miix 700 – Surface clone that includes the keyboard
- Android Wear arrives for iOS
- Nextbit Robin reaches goal in 10 hours
- Sony Xperia Z5 has a ridiculous 4K display
- Using Samsung Pay with the Note 5
- Apple event this week: iPhone 6S/Plus, iPad Pro
CONTACT US: E-mail us or leave us a voicemail on our SkypeLine!
SUBSCRIBE: Use this RSS feed with your favorite podcatcher or click this link to add us to iTunes
MobileTechRoundup 353: 4K phones and Surface Pro clones
One thought on “MobileTechRoundup 353: 4K phones and Surface Pro clones”
Love the podcast but I really have to suggest Matthew Miller listen to the podcast and perform a self-critique. His audio volume fluctuates wildly between a near whisper to over-modulating and occasionally exhaling forcibly into the mic when laughing. Sometimes all of the above happen in the same sentence.
I realize he has a stylistic voice (great for late night FM radio) but the podcast is impossible for me to listen to with the audio delivered in this way! I prefer to listen with driving and can’t hear Matt for 40% of the podcast! I’ve tried headphones but it still does not work with the low whispers.
I can hear Kevin 100% of the time. I would suggest using a mic level and making sure the needle in the level is even, steady and when the needle drops too low – realize you may not be audible.